YAY! We're thrilled to welcome you. Please read and sign these terms and conditions and your gua sha guide will be just one click away.
Green Beauty Academy LLC
1. Acceptance; Eligibility; Compliance; and Termination of Rights.
1.1 Acceptance of Terms. By accessing or using any of the Technology, You expressly agree to be subject to these Terms. If You do not agree to be subject to these Terms, You must not access or use any of the Technology. These Terms constitutes the entire and only agreement between Sovereign Beauty and You concerning Your use of the Technology, and the Terms supersede all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to Your access and use of the Technology.
1.2 Age and Eligibility Requirements. The Technology is intended for users who are 18 years or older and who are capable of entering into legally binding contracts. If You are under 18 years of age or are incapable of entering into a legally binding contract, please do not access any of the Technology, or any content, products or services provided by or through the same.
1.4 Termination of Rights. Your right to use any of the Technology terminates immediately if You violate any provision of these Terms.
2. Intellectual Property. Sovereign Beauty owns, licenses, or lawfully uses all aspects of the Technology including without limitation: (a) any text, software, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, designs, compilations, magnetic translations, digital conversion interactive features and the like (collectively, the Content); (b) any trademarks, service marks, trade dress, and logos, whether owned by Sovereign Beauty or any third party (collectively, the Marks); and (c) any know-how, methodologies, equipment, or processes used by Sovereign Beauty to provide the Technology (collectively, the Procedures). The Content, Marks, and Procedures are provided to You “as-is” for Your personal non-commercial use and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcasted, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever not expressly permitted under these Terms without the prior written consent of Sovereign Beauty. All rights not expressly granted under this subsection of these Terms are expressly reserved.
3. Acknowledgement; Assumption of Risk. You acknowledge and understand that: (a) participation in the Trainings may be physically and emotionally strenuous and may result in accident or injury to You. You assumes all risks and responsibilities connected with and arising out of: (a) Your participation in any Training; (b) all responsibility resulting from the provision of services to third parties derived from knowledge acquired during the Trainings, including without limitation applicable insurance coverage and licensure where such services may be provided; (c) through the Website, Sovereign Beauty may promote a product or service based on Sovereign Beauty’s affiliate relationship with another party, which Sovereign Beauty may receive compensation for if You purchase the promoted product or service through any of the Technology; (d) Sovereign Beauty’s promotion of an affiliate’s product or service on or via the Technology does not serve as an endorsement and should not be seen as such; and (e) if You choose to purchase any affiliate product or service on or via the Technology, You do so at your own risk.
4. Payment. You shall remit payment for use of the Technology (Payment) via the Website. Payment must be received in full prior to Your commencement of usage of the Technology. Payment for such usage of the Technology shall be non-refundable.
5. Representations and Warranties. You affirm, represent, and warrant that: (a) You suffer from no physical, dietary, psychological, or psychiatric impairment that would limit Your ability to participate in any Training or render You more susceptible to injury through participation in and Training; (b) You will keep Sovereign Beauty fully informed of any existing or future-occurring physical, dietary, psychological or psychiatric condition or disability, which would prevent or limit Your participation in any Training or cause physical or mental injury to You through participation in the same; (c) You will immediately notify Sovereign Beauty of any and all physical, dietary, psychological or psychiatric complaints You may have resulting from participation in any Training; and (d) You will immediately terminate any practice or activity learned, performed, or acquired in and from the any Training if You develop any physical, dietary, psychological or psychiatric symptoms that would risk Your physical or mental health; (e) You will not access any of the Technology through any technology or means other than as explicitly authorized by Sovereign Beauty (e.g. via any automated system, including without limitation, “robots” or “spiders”); (f) You will refrain from any act in relation to any of the Technology that is in breach of any law or regulation of any applicable jurisdiction; (g) You will not use any of the Technology for prohibited commercial uses including, without limitation, selling or distributing Your account access information (i.e. username(s) and password(s)) for any of the Technology or copies of the Technology (in whole or part), unless expressly permitted in these Terms or by express written agreement with Sovereign Beauty; (h) You will refrain from any act in relation to any of the Technology that will harm Sovereign Beauty or any third party, including without limitation, Your use, delivery or transmission of any viruses, unsolicited e-mails, trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information in relation to any of the Technology; (i) You will not to access without authority, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any part of the Technology, any equipment or network on which any Technology is stored, or any software used in the provision of the Technology; (j) You will refrain from any act that may infringe or breach the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or other rights of Sovereign Beauty, its affiliates, or any other third party; (k) You will not in any way use any Technology to submit to Sovereign Beauty or any other person or entity, any information that may be deemed obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, or untrue; (l) You will adopt reasonable safety precautions to protect Your account username(s) and password(s) for the Technology; (m) You will ensure that any credit card information You supply to the Technology is true and complete; (n) You will ensure that any charges incurred by You on the Technology will be honored by Your credit card company, and You will pay the charges You incurred on the Technology, including any applicable taxes.
6. Indemnification. You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sovereign Beauty, and any of Sovereign Beauty’s employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents and other affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, arising from: (a) Your use or misuse of any of the Technology; (b) Your violation of any terms of these Terms; (c) Your violation of any third-party right, including, without limitation, any intellectual property, property, personality, or privacy right; or (d) any claim that Your use of any of the Technology caused damages to a third party. Your indemnity obligation under this section of these Terms survives these Terms and Your use of any of the Technology.
7. Limitation of Liability. Your use of the Technology is at Your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Sovereign Beauty disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with Your use of the Technology, and will in no event be liable to You for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, whatsoever resulting from any: (a) use of any of the Technology; (b) reliance on any of the information or content provided on or through any of the Technology; (c) use of any third-party website linked from the Technology; (d) incompatibility or inaccessibility of any of the Technology; (e) personal injury or property damage of any kind resulting from Your use of any of the Technology; (f) interruption or unavailability of any of the Technology; (g) inaccurate information posted on any of the Technology; and (h) bugs, viruses or similar code which may be transmitted to or through any of the Technology. The foregoing liability limitations apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8. Limitations of Service. You acknowledge that You have not and will not render any medical, psychiatric, or psychological services to customers including, without limitation, medical, psychiatric, or psychological diagnosis of any condition.
9. Relationship of the Parties. Nothing contained in this Terms will be construed to constitute the Parties as partners, employees, agents or joint venturers of each other. No Party will have the authority to bind the other Party in any respect. Sovereign Beauty will determine in Sovereign Beauty’s sole discretion, the manner and means by which Sovereign Beauty’s obligations under this Terms are accomplished.
10. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution. The laws of the United States and the State of New York applicable to contracts negotiated and performed in New York will govern this Terms. You agrees to first conduct friendly negotiations with Sovereign Beauty (including mediation if requested by either Party) to resolve any dispute arising out of this Terms. You further agrees that any such dispute will be resolved by binding arbitration in New York, New York by one (1) arbitrator agreed upon by the Parties and subject to the American Arbitration Association’s Commercial Arbitration Rules & Mediation Procedures. The prevailing Party in any such proceeding shall be entitled to receive from the other Party the prevailing Party’s reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs incurred in connection with such proceedings.
11. Severability. If any provision of this Terms is held by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable: (a) that provision will be deemed amended to achieve as nearly as possible the same economic or protective effect as the original provision; and (b) the legality, validity, and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Terms will not be affected or impaired thereby.
12. Binding Effect; Assignment. This Terms will be binding on and inure to the benefit of the Parties hereto and their respective successors, assigns, heirs, and personal representatives; except that You may not assign Your rights and benefits, nor delegate, assign, or subcontract Your obligations and duties hereunder without the prior written consent of Sovereign Beauty. Sovereign Beauty may assign any or all of its rights and benefits under this Terms, and delegate any or all the performance of its obligations and duties hereunder without Your consent.
13. Terms and Website Modification. Sovereign Beauty reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any and all of the Terms, or change, suspend, or discontinue the Technology or any aspect or portion thereof, at any time by posting a notice on the Technology or sending You a notice through the Technology or by e-mail. Sovereign Beauty may also impose temporary limits on certain features on the Technology or restrict access to portions or all of the Technology without notice. Your unauthorized access to restricted sections of the Technology is a violation of these Terms. Sovereign Beauty will not be liable to You for any changes or modifications to these Terms, except as expressly stated in writing between You and Sovereign Beauty. Sovereign Beauty suggests that You check these Terms periodically for changes. Your use of the Technology following Sovereign Beauty’s changes to the Terms constitutes Your acceptance of such changes.
14. Questions. Questions about the Technology should be sent to Sovereign Beauty via e-mail to [email protected]
or via mail to Sovereign Beauty Inc., Attn: Services Questions, at 101 South Topanga Canyon Boulevard, #1292, Topanga, California 90290.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY TERMINATE YOUR USE OF ALL OF THE TECHNOLOGY.